Hi ! I have another haul for you today ! Closet Full of Wax is a fairly new company and to promote their opening Michele,the owner, had a free shipping (in the US) sale for the whole month of February. I commented on something she posted on Facebook, asking if she shipped First Class to Canada, she told me that she had only shipped Priority and wasn't sure if she wanted to try First Class so I said well if you ever change your mind let me know ! She sent me a Facebook message a couple days later saying that if I wanted to order she would pay half the shipping charges and would ship it First Class ! I was ecstatic, I mean what an awesome customer service is that !
- Fruit Loops - Even though I hate the cereals, I've recently discovered I LOVE this scent ! I just can't get enough .
- Blueberry Cheesecake - I don't really smell the cheesecake in this but it's still a very nice blueberry scent .
- Pistachio Pudding Cake - This is so strong, it literally hurts my nose when I smell it !! I was very intrigued when I saw this one, a lot of people were raving about it on the group page so I decided to give it a try. It actually smells like pistachios with sweet note. Can't wait to try this one.
- Lemonade - I already melted one of these and it wasn't very strong ! It was still okay though, a nice lemonade scent !
- Birthday Cake - I love this scent from any vendor ! A sweet vanilla cake
- Strawberry Shortcake - This has to be the BEST scent in the whole wide world ! I just can't stop sniffing it ! It's so realistic, if I close my eyes I can almost see the cake with freshly picked strawberries on top !
- Pineapple Slices - Just like the name says ! It's gonna be an awesome summer scent.
- Pink Sugar - Smells just like the original perfume which I own and cannot get enough of !
- Cranberry Pomegranate - I never would've thought these two would smell good together but they do ! I can't really pick out either one of them though but it's a nice fruity smell .
- Girls Gone Wild - I can't really figure out what is in this one. I think I smell pineapple..It's a great summery scent .
- Bear Claws - Meh, this one is okay, I smell coffee with a bakery note but I'm not a fan of coffee scents so.
- Sugar Corn Pudding - I really like this scent, it's very strong and syrupy !
- Zucchini Bread Vanilla Bean Noel (custom blend) - I'm not a fan of Zucchini Bread by itself but I find myself enjoying it a lot when it's blended. This combination is my favorite. I don't smell much Vanilla Bean Noel though, there's almost something sour in there. I will have to see how it does when its melted !
- Cotton Candy - Even though I love all things sweet and fruity I've came to the conclusion I'm not a fan of Cotton Candy scents ! This one is very strong, I'll try to blend it with something .
- Coconut Lime Verbana - I was hoping for a very fresh and summery scent but this is not it. I have no idea what Verbana is but I'm pretty sure this is mostly what I smell ! Will have to see if the other notes come out when melted.
- Fresh Squeezed Orange - Yummy ! A true orange scent without any bakery note, really liking this one.
- Ice Cream Scoop Bread - Sweet vanilla scent with a tiny bit of spiciness from the Zucchini Bread
- Amish Friendship Bread - I wanted to try that one because Front Porch Amish Friendship Bread is the same as their Zucchini Bread so I was wondering if the two scents were similar. They're not at all, AFB is very sweet and I can smell raisins and maybe a little bit of spices.
- Red Velvet Cake (Mickey Mouse tarts) - This little sucker leaked everywhere in the box !! It's so full of oil, which is a good thing I guess. I already melted one and it was pretty strong for a Red Velvet Cake scent which are usually weaker than other scents
- Serendipity Lemon Squares - Serendipity is one of the few scents I can't stand at all, mixed with the Lemon Squares it's a bit less overpowering but I'm not sure if I'll be able to melt it.
- Lavender Serendipity - I don't smell any Serendipity in this one, I only smell an herbal lavender with a bit of sweetness
- Lavender Sweet Pea - My mom is gonna love this one ! Two of her favorite scents, it's an herbal lavender which is what she prefers. I smell a little bit more of the Sweet Pea but I'm sure the Lavender will come out when melted.
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Buttercream - This smells like an orange icing ! I really like it.
- Kiss and Tell - This scent is so familiar but I can't remember where I've smelled it. It smells really good,it's another one of those fruity scents where I can't pick out the notes.
- Zucchini Cotton Candy Bread - This one is awesome ! It's the first time I've had this combination and they go so well together !
- Sinus Relief - Very strong eucalyptus scent
- Pink Lemon Squares - Awesome <3 I can't believe I forgot to order this one ! It's just the perfect balance between Pink Sugar and bakery lemon
- Zucchini Key Lime Pie Bread - Wow this is so good ! I've never had a Key Lime Pie tart but I'll sure look into it for future orders
I am so so happy about my order,everything smells great ! Michele is one the sweetest person I know and great customer service will always make me come back ! In fact I've already placed another order, I got mostly clamshells this time.
If you haven't ordered from this company yet, I highly suggest you give them a try, you won't regret it !
What's your favorite scent from this order ?