Another Front Porch order came today, yay ! Front Porch is definitely one of my favorite company, I love the scents they carry,they're so unique and they have an amazing scent throw. Unfortunately I'm going to be slowing down on my orders because they recently raised the prices and removed the free 4 pack of your choice when you order over $25. I think Front Porch is very expensive considering the size of the tarts. Here's a quick comparison
Front Porch = $1.75/single tart
Streetman Candle = $1.60/single tart
Granny's Kountry Candles = $0.50-0.65/single tart
I think most people order from Front Porch because they offer free shipping on all US orders,but as you probably know I live in Canada so I have to pay my own shipping,which makes it one of the most expensive company to order from.
I just wish Granny's Kountry Candles and Streetman Candle were carrying the same scents as Front Porch.
Anyway ! Onto what I got :
- Vanilla Noel 4 pack - reorder I'm addicted to this scent from Bath&Body Works, unfortunately their candles are really expensive and don't perform well. I think Front Porch's version is really similar,maybe just a little bit creamier.
- Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread 4 pack - reorder. This is such an awesome scent,it's a creamy lavender mixed with a subtle bakery note. I love it
- Cactus & Sea Salt - This is a very fresh and spa-like scent, I didn't know what to expect at all when ordering this as cactus doesn't smell much and neither does sea salt but I quite like it, a nice bathroom scent.
- Bear Claws - Smells like cinnamon and raisins with a bakery note
- French Vanilla & Oak - I really dislike this scent,I don't smell much vanilla but only something really woodsy. It smells like a really bad perfume
- Sweet Lavender & Coconut Cream - A very milky lavender,I can't really single out the coconut part though.
- Lavender Orange Danish - A weird mix, not sure how I like this. The orange scent is more present than the lavender
- Lavender Buttercream - A creamy lavender, can't really smell the buttercream
- Lavender & Raspberry - I really don't like raspberry scents to start with, so to add lavender to the mix doesn't help at all. You can smell both pretty much equally
- Lemon Lavender - I didn't think I was going to like this one but I do ! These two mix so well together, it's a refreshing scent
- Lavender Tea - I don't like to drink tea so it's not too big of a surprise I don't like the scent of it. I mostly smell the tea with a touch of lavender.
- Lavender Cookies - Smells pretty much the same as Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, maybe a bit stronger on the cookie part
- Lavender Love Dare - Very fruity with a musky undertone ! I don't smell much of the lavender
Getting sampler packs is always a guess because you never know if you're going to like all the scents included. Unfortunately for me, this time around there were more ''misses'' than ''hits'' but that's okay I'll just pass them along to someone who will enjoy them
You'll be seeing other Front Porch hauls very soon because I ordered a lot of stuff before they raised their prices.
What's your favorite Front Porch Scent ?
Mine is Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread