Monday 22 April 2013

Retro Creams & Perfume Haul


Hi !

I have a little haul for you today, it's from an Etsy vendor named Retro Creams & Perfume. As you may have noticed it's not a tart haul, what a surprise ! Unfortunately for me, I'm not only into tarts but I also looove perfumes. I heard of this vendor on MakeupAlley, someone asked for affordable perfume rollerballs and a girl linked this site saying that there was a sale going on and that the perfumes were really good. Of course, I'm too curious so I had to see for myself...and here we are now haha.
This was really too good of a deal to pass up, 2.60$ for 15ml ! Also shipping to Canada was pretty reasonable, yay.
The owner is reeeally sweet and funny, she's also very active on her page which is always great 

Here's what I got : 

  • Vanilla Apricot - Fresh, fruity fragrance consisting of jackfruit, apricot and tropical papaya and ends with notes of sweet, sugary vanilla. 
  • Chergui Winds - Named for a dry and hot wind in Morocco, this creation is a magical journey of honey, musk, insense, tobacco leaf, hey sugar, amber, iris, rose and sandalwood.
  • Magic Potion - Magical aromatic blend of Japanese grapefruit and mandarin, full bodied middle notes of Georgia peach, purple plums, Valencia grapes, and soft rose petals; sitting on a wonderful base note of Nubian musk.
  • Tropical Sugar Kiss - Candy sweets mixed with fresh lemony zing - try not to love it! Hints of a sweet, tart lemon note mingled with hints of sugar, and ending on a hint of soft musk.
  • Liquid Crack - Sweet, intoxicating and sugary delight with a little naughtiness in it! (Lush Rockstar dupe)
  • Head Over Heels - Soft, feminine, light and airy sensual blend of Lemon Peel, Vanilla, Musk, Mandarin. 
  • Dark Kiss - A blend of - Mirabella Plum, Black Raspberry Amber, Peony, Vanilla Bean, Sensual Musk, Fresh Spun Cotton Candy
  • Sweet Pea Vanilla - Harmonious blend of ripe red berries, juicy bing cherries, floral sweet pea, and sweet creamy coconut drizzled with vanilla create the recipe for this decadent treat.

I'm in LOVE with almost all the scents. My favorites are Vanilla Apricot, Sweet Pea Vanilla and Tropical Sugar Kisses. I wore Liquid Crack yesterday and it lasted ALL day, I could still smell it on my wrist even after I took a shower. If you're looking for affordable perfumes that smell awesome and last a long time, look no further !



Laurence xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment