Hi ! Today I've received a box I was anxiously waiting for, I've heard nothing but awesome things about Haley's Heavenly Scents and the prices are just too good to be true. Janet, the owner is super sweet and very good at keeping everyone posted about what is going on. I knew it would be a while before I got my order because the site clearly stated the turnaround so this wasn't a big deal. I ordered on March 9 and got my order on April 30. It was SO worth the wait !
I won't do scent descriptions because she uses parrafin wax and it doesn't smell much on cold throw, I know it will be a totally different story when warmed though. Also I got all clamshells because for some reason I was on a clamshell craze a while back but with the wax being so hard it's kind of a hassle to get a cube out of there, I'm gonna get scent shots next time.
I haven't even melted anything yet and I'm already planning on ordering again..tomorrow when she reopens. I'll melt some tonight and if everything throws well I'm definitely getting some scent shots tomorrow. I know I'm supposed to be on a wax ban but there are still so many scents I want to try from her !
- Grandmas Cake Batter Zucchini (clamshell)- Everyone RAVES about Haley's Grandmas Zucchini, they even call it Crack Bread and omg it's true ! This smells so amazing even on cold throw. It's the best zucchini bread I've ever smelled and mixed with the cake batter it just doesn't get any better
- Grandmas Mrs Claus Pink Noel (clamshell)
- Birthday Cake (clamshell)
- Pink Lemon Noel (clamshell)
- Pink Cake Batter Ice Cream (clamshell)
- Pink Marshmallow Madness (clamshell)
- Strawberry Cream Cake (clamshell)
- Pink Cotton Candy (clamshell)
- Lavender Vanilla (clamshell)
- Fruity Loops (free 6 pack)
- Americana (free 6 pack)
- Pink Noel (free scent shot)
What's your favorite scent from HHS ?