I just received my second order from Nene's Kitchen Melts, I ordered on November 30, she shipped it on December 7 and I got the package today December 19. Shipping to Canada was $9.15 which is very reasonable considering it was a medium to large order.Customer service was great,Millicent is such a sweet girl.
I mostly got the Regular .8 oz shots because they're only $1 and it allows me try a bigger variety of scents (and she has a huge scent list!)
Here's what I got :
- Pink Orange - Perfect balance between pink sugar and oranges,you can smell both equally
- Red Velvet Cake - I mostly smell vanilla and cream cheese with a bakery note.I prefer Country Home Scent version
- Pumpkin Chai - Well as you can expect this is really spicy !It smells like a creamy pumpkin with cinnamon
- Orange Almond Biscotti - Not sure how I feel about this one, you can clearly smell the orange and the almond but it's a weird mix.
- Pink Lavender - This is a very herbal lavender,not the kind I like but my mom loves it ! I don't smell any pink sugar on cold sniff
- Amazing Grace Type - Having never smelled Amazing Grace, I can't really compare but this smells like an expensive soap lol.
- Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - This is my first blackberry scented tart so I don't really know what it's suppose to smell like.I smell berries with a subtle touch of cookies.
- Brown Sugar Chai - Wow the brown sugar is so authentic here.It's the predominant note with some spices and a touch of maple.
- Cherry Meringue Kisses - A sweet cherry mixed with vanilla !
- Almond Creme - This is a very creamy almond. Not sure I would melt this by itself though as it could be a little too much.
- Pink Serendipity - I smell mostly pink sugar with a touch of cherry and vanilla
- Orange Creamsicle - What a great scent,a perfect mix of orange and vanilla
- Amish Bakery - Scent is pretty weak on this one. I smell a sweet cinnamon
- Sugared Berries & Plums - This smells exactly like its name, so good !
- Bear Claws - This smells like a brown sugar oatmeal with raisins to me
- Pink Pomegrenate x2 - This is a reorder ,I wanted to get a clamshell but for some reason Pink Sugar blends are only available in the Regular melts ! It's really sweet, pink sugar with a touch a fruitiness
- Orange Pound Cake - You can definitely smell the cake note in this one. It's pretty weak so I'm gonna let it cure for a while
- Cake Batter Ice Cream - Smells like vanilla ice cream with a bakery note
- Atlantic Sea Kelp - This is so refreshing, I love it ! A great balance between fruity and floral
- Strawberry Buttercream - It's an artificial strawberry but I prefer that. Really sweet !
- Marshmallow Fluff - Regular marshmallow scent, I can barely smell it on cold throw
- Bake Shoppe - I get a lot a gingerbread in this one, great scent throw
- Birthday Cake - I mostly smell the frosting, I don't get any bakery note. It's really weak
- Fantasy Fluff Cake - I only smell cherry and vanilla but this is really weak on cold throw
- Ca C'est Bon! - This is a reorder, I just love this scent. It's so complex but I mainly smell almonds with something sweet. It has a great scent throw
- Granny's Kitchen - Reorder as well. I smell cake,cinnamon and almonds. Really good scent throw
Pretty much everything has a good scent throw except the cake scents,in my last order the only one that had awful scent throw when melting was Sweet Snow Cake,I could barely smell anything when I was 1 inch away from the warmer.Hopefully that won't be the case with these ones, I'm going to let them cure a week or two just to be sure
Nonetheless,Nene's Kitchen Melts is one of my favorite vendor,it's only normal to have a couple duds on such a huge scent list !
I didn't get any freebies but she already told me she wasn't gonna send any to keep the shipping cost as low as possible. I know she usually includes some.
Have you tried Nene's Kitchen Melts ?