Thursday, 21 March 2013

Scent Appeal Candles Haul


Hi everyone ! 

Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long, my laptop died and I had to buy a new one. A long while ago I ordered from Scent Appeal Candles on Etsy. I discovered this vendor through Deb's blog and thought I would give it a try ! 




Sugar Pie Crust - This is very realistic, I can smell 
brown sugar with a freshly baked pie 


Sweet Vanilla Chi - Back when I ordered this I was ''obsessed'' with finding the perfect Chai Latte scent. I've since then grown tired of spicy scents though. This one is more sweet than the other ones I've tried, probably because of the Vanilla


Snowflake - I don't remember what the notes were in this one and I can't find the description. I only smell plastic with something sweet. Very weird


Jelly Jar - Yum ! I can't really say it's Strawberry or Raspberry Jam, it seems to be a mix of both. It smells really good and I can't wait to blend it with Sugar Pie Crust.



Pink Flannel Sheets -  I think this is supposed to be a blend of Pink Sugar and Flannel Sheets (a laundry scent) but I don't detect any Pink Sugar at all. This will be an awesome bathroom scent !


All in all I'm pretty happy with my order but I'm not sure I'd reorder, not because I don't like the tarts but only because it's such a hassle to order on Etsy, especially since I live in Canada. I have to contact the owner and ask them to make a custom listing most of the time.

Have you ever tried Scent Appeal Candles ?





5 comments:

  1. Sweet Vanilla Chai sounds like something I'd like! Snowflake is probably something minty, since all 'snow' types seem to be.

    I'm looking forward to ordering from there again once I start buying again. :)

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough there is no mint at all in Snowflake, it's such a weird scent !

      Delete
    2. Huh, that is weird. Maybe pine and eucalyptus?

      I just looked back through her 'sales' hoping to find the description but nope. I see she has A LOT of nice scents now! Wow, that makes me want to order.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Glad you're posting again! Sweet Vanilla Chai does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let you know how it does when I melt it :)

      Delete